Tests on Masks

With the help of the manikin I made a couple of masks. One was painted so I could get a better idea of how bolder expressions looked on something coloured. The other one I didn’t paint, this was so I could test out some lights on it.



While I do like at how the lights look, the idea was talked about and decided that it wouldn’t work as well as I thought it might look.
I have also made some more masks, this was to play around with a few ideas and see if anything interesting happened with it.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s