When I first made the sets they were just simple, these were first used to make sure the idea would look ok. I then thought about just using them and photo shopped details later but that would of taken too long. I decided to get different types of paper design and use them for the walls and floor. Some of the things I used were printed and then stuck on, the rest of the props were bought.
These were just some tests to see if I could make the doll look as if it was coming out of the mirror. Also just to see how the doors opening would look. I’ve decided for the door however that instead of opening it, it will fade to black. The reason for this is because of how I’ve made the rooms, also I find that this makes it a bit more creepy.