A while back we got some homework for acting and Audience. It was to create scenario’s (Balloon, Found object, Animal Familiar, Basement and boat in the sea) and product names (A power tool Breakfast Cereal, Moblie Connectivity/Internet access, Brand Training Shoes, A Chocolate Bar).
• A balloon has been bought for a young child. The child loves this balloon and takes it everywhere. As it slowly loses air the child doesn’t notice until the balloon can no longer stay in the air. The child is sad but gets another and the process it repeated.
• A balloon has flown away from its owner. The owner tries to get it back but doesn’t succeed. It then goes on its journey, going where ever the wind takes it. It goes high and far moving slowly, watching the fast paced lives of the humans below.
• A balloon is bought from a happy looking shop. It then follows the owner as they exit the shop, make their way from the quiet town and into the car. The balloon then exits the car and its now dark, it enters a building that looks gray and dull. It then enters a room, sees a child in bed. The child looks, sees then smiles as the room brightens up showing the kid is now happier.
• A balloon that hasn’t been blown up yet, is blown up. It gets bigger and bigger and starts to look as if it could pop but it doesn’t. It looks like its past its limits but carrys on growing until it is shown the it wasn’t meant to be a small balloon but a hot air balloon.
• A balloon is blown up. It then gets twisted and turned becoming something. It then twists again forming into something else, it does this again and again. In the end it goes back to its original shape.
• A army of balloons are sent up into the sky. Each of the balloons has a letter, once the extras have moved around and out of the way the word congratulatons can be seen.
The found object
• A group of friends are hanging out at an old house. Being daring they head in and search the place, its old creepy and they are starting to get scared. Just as they are about to leave they come across a hidden door, on a gut feeling they go in and find a big empty room with the only object that could be found in the place. A old mirror.
• An old women is in the attic, looking at her old items she starts to remember her youth. She gets sad because the only thing left of her mothers has been lost for years. She looks around some more and feels somthing against her foot, an old box. Apon opening the box she finds the one object of her mothers.
• After a long night of drinking the drunken person finds theie way home. They soon realise that the key to get in is nowhere to be seen. After a while of looking unsuccessfully, they give up knock a flower pot over and find the key.
• Its raining heavy and soon knocks the power out. Not being able to see a thing the person feels around to make there way to the other room. They feels around somemore and find what the object they needed, a torch.
• A child loses theie favourite toy and the parent looks all over for it. Just as they feel they have looked everywhere they trip over the object they have been looking for.
• A group of children make a time capsule and map. Years later when they are all grown up they meet up, follow the map and find the old objects of their childhood.
The Animal Familiar
• A witches familar wants attention but not getting any. Annoyed the familiar hides potions and other important stuff. The witch confronts the cat, they make a deal that the cat gets more love and the witch can get her stuff back.
• A animal familiar finds your soul after you have died and kindly leads you to the after life, if you have been good the way is fun and rewarding an if you were bad the opposite happends.
• To not have a familar is bad luck so not having one is bad. The person sets off to find one, coming across the different types. In the end the first one that offered to help becomes there familier.
• A familiar sets out on a adventure to find out where they belong only to find out that the place and job they had is where they belonged all along.
• A familiar stands up to the corrupted familiar, they try to make them good again but fail. They soon accepted that not all of them are good and sometimes they need to play the bad guy.
• A young witch is getting her familier however they all reject her. She comes across and helps at cat before leaving. The cat follows and protects her from the shadows, its cover is eventually blown and the two become partners.
• A basement is made into a bedroom, its starts off well but as time goes by strange things happen. They look into and find that a murder happened and that the ghost is not happy. They then do their best to ease the ghost and set it free.
• A group of people want a party and decided the basement is the best place to have it. They spend all day getting it ready for the night and have a good time.
• In the middle of the midnight man game the people end up in the basement, they break a rule and find themselfs locked in. They then have to play the rest of the game in the basement.
• The basement is turned into a art studio. It gets filled up with equipment and work over the years and shows the changes in the basements style, themes etc.
• Wanting to scare their friend, they buy a coffin and other props. They place everything into the basement and set it up. They convince their friend a made up story is true and take them down, they then go onto scaring the friend with a dead body rising and different scares.
• A basement is flooded and all the items there are destoryed. Photos ruined, any eletronices broken, toys get damp and mouldy the floor is also ruined.
The boat on the sea
• A small fishing boat just floating around. Not much fish is being caught, not many are about but the people don’t care since this is the first time in a long time they have bonded.
• A family are on a boat at sea. What seemed like a good idea at first turns out bad. There is fighting and people finding out they are sea sick and it starts to rain. The family agree to leave, go home and never speak of this again.
• A ship has sank and people are now on little boats. They don’t say anything but how they look says everything, some have fear, some are sad and some are even excited from the adrenalin.
• Two people are racing around in a speedboat, meanwhile their friends are being pulled behind them doing all sorts of cool and dangerous tricks.
• A boat has been out all day and is now returning home. It is very dark so they are being carefully, they look at what they have seen/discovered/researched. They soon see the light of the lighthouse and speed up knowing where they are.
• A group of people are sat and looking down at the glass floor. They see a lot of different types of fish and sea life. The boat is strong and sturdy so any creatures tapping at the glass can’t break though.
A power tool – Tools for Fools (safety ones)
Breakfast Cereal – Milky treat
Moblie Connectivity/Internet access – Netagogo
Brand Training Shoes – Run a mile
A Chocolate Bar – Meltalisious